Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Points. : 4314

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Gaara's Gourd
Strongest Ability: Grand Desert Burial
Ninja Rank (NR): Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm

then why don't you? I'll give you back the Admin status... and you can still be the forum owner. but Thor asked me so it would be more successful. you know that Monster Hunter wasn't a really famous game, so not everyone knows how to play it or what's going on.
Back to top Go down
http://orscovia.forum-motion.com/
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Points. : 4297

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Katana
Strongest Ability: Chidori
Ninja Rank (NR): Otokage

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 am

hold on moses,im the one who told him to and when i talked to you you said it was alright if we changed it. wtf?(oh and good job on the forum gaara)

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ninja Points. : 4314

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Gaara's Gourd
Strongest Ability: Grand Desert Burial
Ninja Rank (NR): Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:50 am

Thank you Sasuke... Moses has changed his mind... as long as he gets respect he's fine...
Back to top Go down
http://orscovia.forum-motion.com/
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage

Ninja Points. : 3100

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Samehada (Living Sword)
Strongest Ability: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Ninja Rank (NR): Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

FINALLY! Thank you.

Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Points. : 4297

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Katana
Strongest Ability: Chidori
Ninja Rank (NR): Otokage

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 pm

your welcome

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Mizukage
Mizukage

Ninja Points. : 3100

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Samehada (Living Sword)
Strongest Ability: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Ninja Rank (NR): Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh yeah that was funny on the bus, HAHA I ALMOST BEATS YOU,,,,, Nope JUST KIDDING THEN YOU Nearly knocked me out of the seat u know that right?

PostSubject: Re: Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!   

Back to top Go down

Wow, you are pathetic little hackers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Eternal Shadows :: anouncments-
Jump to: