Ninja Points. : 4297

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Katana
Strongest Ability: Chidori
Ninja Rank (NR): Otokage

PostSubject: cursed mark first and second stages   Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Name: cursed mark first and second stages

Type: Enhancement

Requirements: i usually trigger it when im low on Chakra,fighting a powerful opponent, or whenever i need it.

Description: The Cursed Seal of Heaven is one of the strongest of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals, the other being its counterpart, the Cursed Seal of Earth. The seal consists of three tomoe (the design known as mitsudomoe), similar to the Sharingan, which, when activated, spread like flames across the user's body. Like all Cursed Seals, the user receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active, to the point where with the second level, he was equal in power to Naruto's one-tailed form. The seal was applied at the left side of the back of both Sasuke's and Anko's necks.

Anko received her Cursed Seal when she was a student of Orochimaru. She, along with nine others, were the first people to receive a Cursed Seal. She was the only one to survive the application, establishing the one-in-ten success rate for the procedure. Because she lacked the will to use it, her seal receded, and Orochimaru wiped her memory. Orochimaru was able to briefly reactivate the seal when they fought in the Forest of Death before the Third Hokage sealed it off again.
Orochimaru branded Sasuke with the Cursed Seal in the second phase of the Ch┼źnin Exams, which took place in the Forest of Death. Orochimaru intended to have the seal corrode Sasuke's mind so that he could become his next body. Kakashi Hatake used the Evil Sealing Method to try and prevent this, but its effectiveness relied on Sasuke's choosing not to use his Cursed Seal. Sasuke ultimately chose to advance his seal to its second level, and went to Orochimaru with the help of the Sound Four. When Sasuke activated the second level of the seal, his skin turned dark-grey and his hair grew and turned dark blue. His eyes also turned dark grey. Additionally, he grew webbed-claw-shaped wings from his back which he could use to glide, and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose; during his battle against Deidara in Part II, Sasuke lost the left wing from one of his explosions, and replaced it with snakes. Later, during Sasuke's battle with Itachi Uchiha, the Cursed Seal, along with Orochimaru (having earlier been absorbed into Sasuke's body), were removed with the Sword of Totsuka.

picture: first stage

second stage

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin

Ninja Points. : 2943

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Bashosen
Strongest Ability: Reaper death seal
Ninja Rank (NR): Ninja Acadamy student

PostSubject: Re: cursed mark first and second stages   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Approved

cursed mark first and second stages
Page 1 of 1