Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin

Ninja Points. : 2943

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Bashosen
Strongest Ability: Reaper death seal
Ninja Rank (NR): Ninja Acadamy student

PostSubject: awaiting a challenge   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm

i was sitting next to a tree meditating waiting for sasuke who i knew would come looking for me eventually i got up and drew my sword and started swinging my sword with masterful grace then with a hard swing of my sword i cut a tree in half ''yeah i still go it'' i say

Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Points. : 4297

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Katana
Strongest Ability: Chidori
Ninja Rank (NR): Otokage

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am

i step out from another tree."hello sage i take it you were waiting for me?" i say as i draw my sword

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 am

''yes i was'' i say as i face him i bite my thumb and summon my Bashosen and put my sword away ''now before we fight may'' i ask why it is that you seek to destroy the village hidden the leaves

Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:52 am

i look at what sage summoned."it is the will of orochimaro" i say

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

"Naruto... it's too late, nothing you can say will change me! I'm going to kill you and every last person in your beloved village! It's time to make your choice! Kill me and become a hero, or die at my hand and become another one of my victims!"
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

''in that case i have no reason to hold back'' i say as i start flowing fire chakra through my body ''coil of fire'' i say as i swing my Bashosen and a huge wave of fire biggr than my heat wave jutsu whent toward sasuke then i used my wind dance jutsu to strengthen the flames even more

Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:52 pm

the wave hits me i burn and explode. ,revealing that it was a shadow clone.out of nowhere a shadow windmill with another windmill in its shadow come at sage

Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm

''you think i didn't see that'' i say as i flood my body whith wind chakra raging winds i say as i swing my fan at the windmills and a very strong gust of wind deflected the windmills back at there original spot with a strong wind following behind

Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm

i jump out of the way of sages attack."fire style:grand fire ball jutsu!" i say as i shoot a giant fire ball at sage

Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm

''you know what i love about this fan'' i say as i flood it with water chakra swung it and a wave of water stoped the fire ball ''it has the ability to use all five elements as you've probably noticed'' i say

Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:04 pm

i land on the ground with one hand touching the ground."ya but know your all wet" i say as lightning launches from my hand on the ground and across the wet ground where sage is standing."chidori stream!"

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Points. : 2611

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Frost Katana
Strongest Ability: Akikitatchi
Ninja Rank (NR): ANBU

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Dein stood on a branch overhead and threw his Katana in the puddle around Sage's feet causing it to freeze and the electricity flowed into the Katana instead because it was just frozen metal. "I really don't like it when people attack my friends." He said coldly as he held up his hand and blew into it making snow fly everywhere. "Blizzard Smokescreen!" He shouted as the snow whirled and spun wildly into a blizzard around the area. while the snow distracted the ninja attacking Sage he landed next to him and grabbed his blade. "Are you alright Sage?" He asked sheathing his blade.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm

i smirk at the new guys jutsu."ice? interesting" i say as i activate my charingan."fire style fire dragon jutsu!" i say as i raise my hand to my mouth and shoot a constant stream of fire at the direction i last saw them

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 am

Dein saw the torrent of flame fly toward them, not hard when the blizzard turns red due to the rushing flames, and grabs Sage and moves him out of the way. He then made the hand signs for Water Dragon Jutsu, but instead of the dragon being water it was Ice and rushed straight for the would be assassin. 'I've got to be careful, this guy is a fire jutsu user.' Dein thought as the dragon twisted around the blizzard finding the best angle to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:00 pm

i smile when i see the water dragon."hmm lets see" i say as i do the exact hand motions."water style water dragon jutsu!" i say as a water dragon appears next to me.i put my hand on it."chidori" i say as it gets charged with lightning.it then flys directly at the other dragon.

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:04 am

Dein watched as the two dragons collided, his shattered into a million pieces while his opponent's dispersed and fell in a million drops. "Tch... not good." He said as he channeled his chakra into his arm, causing an ice blade to form on it. He then charged at his opponent with an ice blade on his left hand and his Frost Katana in his right. "I'll show you the might of the Mizushima, and the training of the Kazekage!" He shouted as he began swinging his blade at this ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:15 am

i unsheath my katana and block dein's swings with his weapons.i jump up into the air and look down."mythical fire flower jutsu!" i say as i shoot multiple fire balls 't dein.

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:21 am

Dein quickly rolled out of the way but his leg hadn't moved fast enough. He began shake his leg wildly, trying to put his leg out. 'Lady Cloud... It seems that this ninja is stronger then me... at least you won't have to worry about this guy attacking our village.' he thought as he stood up after sending enough chakra into the fire to cause them to go out. He suddenly saw this ninja, standing in The village hidden in the sand, laughing as blood dripped off his katana. He knew what he had to do, to protect his new friends, he had to defeat this ninja at all costs. "I won't let you hurt anyone!" He shouted as he lifted his arm in the air. "Ice Engulfed Arm!" He shouted as his arm was covered in a blue substance that had frost come off it, he then sent a dozen Ice Shurikens flying through the air at the ninja, hoping to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

"lightning blade creation!" i say as i as i unleash a volly of shuriken from my lightning creation braclets.each of my shuriken hit his.i land on the ground and throw a shadow windmill at him.

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:37 am

Dein Looked in horror as the shadow windmill hit him in the chest, sending him falling to the ground, but he shattered into a million little Ice Crystals, revealing it to be an Ice Clone. "I'm quite impressed with your skills assassin... What is your name?" Deins voice rang out over the battle field as if it were coming from everywhere at once.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 am

the shadow windmill returns to my hand then disappears."my name is Sasuke Uchiha" i say as i look around with my charingan."you might as well show yourself or i might have to burn this whole place down" i add

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 am

"hmm, Uchiha huh? I've met a few of you." He said as he stepped out from behind Sasuke. "Of course they don't seem to want to kill everyone that they come into contact with." Dein said as his body seemed to have a blue aura around it and his skin seemed to be a light blue. "My Name is Dein Vinter... the Ice Demon of Sunagakure. I don't belong in this world, and I am looking for a way back... if you continue to assault the ones that aid me, I will have to do you serious harm." He said coldly as the blue hue to his skin seemed to whirl about.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 am

i look at him."ive seen demons and your not one of them.and if you are then you need alittle more training because you arent that strong" i say as lightning begins to crackle around my arm

Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:22 am

Dein just smiled and did a backflip away from Sasuke. "I don't care if I'm still weak... but I have people to back me. And with their help I will achieve my dream of making it snow in my hometown." Dein said calmly. He then let off a big smile. "I'll catch you around, Sasuke Uchiha." He said as he blew his Blizzard Smokescreen out around Sasuke and dissappeared off into the trees. He'll become stronger in order to defeat Sasuke Uchiha and make sure that Gaara is able to unite this world in peace... as he was sure that his Kazekage would do.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Otokage

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:52 pm

i watch him go."you will not get in my way of achieving great power" i say to myself as i start to walk away

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awaiting a challenge   

Back to top Go down

awaiting a challenge
Page 1 of 1