Naruto: Eternal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the best Ninja you can

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysterious Ice Ninja

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Points. : 4583

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Frost Katana
Strongest Ability: Akikitatchi
Ninja Rank (NR): ANBU

Mysterious Ice Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Dein fell into the sand outside of the Kazekage manor. Lady Cloud (The Kazekage from the alternate dimension) Had asked him to test something that their scientists have been working on, and he happily agreed, due to him seeing Cloud as a mother figure and also because she was his sensai. When he grabbed the item that the scientists were working on he was immediately burst from the window of the Manor when he felt a jolt of energy burst through him and smacked the soft sand below. He stood up and brushed the sand off his shoulder. He then turned and went to head into the Manor to tell Lady Cloud that he was alright, but the guards wouldn't let him in. "I'm Dein, I'm the Kazekage's Apprentice." He said angrily the guards looked at each other confused then turned their attention back to the angry man standing before them. "I doubt that, Lord Kazekage hasn't taken any apprentices." the guard on the left said angrily. Dein felt a tick work in his jaw before he realized what the guard had said. "Lord Kazekage?" He asked in shock. "Yeah, Lord Gaara. He has no apprentices." The answer came from the guard on the right this time. "Now beat it before we throw you in the dungeon." the other one said coldly. Dein then walked away from the manor with his thoughts, trying to figure out this confusion.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Ninja Points. : 6286

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Gaara's Gourd
Strongest Ability: Grand Desert Burial
Ninja Rank (NR): Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 pm

I was walking back to the manor after getting something to eat. As soon as I passed around the corner I was bumped by a young man with brown hair and he seemed deep in thought. I knew all members of the village and he had a Sand village headband on. "Hey you." I said calmly as I approached him.
Back to top Go down
http://orscovia.forum-motion.com/
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Dein was snapped out of his thoughts by someone talking to him. He turned to see a man about as old as him with a gourd on his back and a tattoo on his forehead. He was unsure but he knew this man had power. He gave off the same vibe as Lady Cloud, but not mingled with the kindness. Also his eyes were that of a killer and it sent a chill down Dein's spine. "Y-yes?" He said as if he were going to get hit.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm

I smiled. I knew this guy was weak as soon as I saw him, but there was also something about him that told me he was capable of so much more which caused my smile to fade. "Who are you?" I asked him without taking my eyes off him. I then remembered what Naruto had said to me long ago, and coughed. "I am Gaara... Who are you?" I asked with a more friendly tone so that I didn't come off as I used to.
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Dein had to listen carefully because the man had spoken so softly that it was hard to hear. "I-I am Dein Vinter, Apprentice to the Kazekage, Lady Cloud." He stuttered, getting the feeling that that didn't matter. "It's nice to meet you... Gaara." He said losing his stutter. Something about this man told him he was not a killer but much like Lady Cloud. Then he realized that the name of the man standing before him and the name of the Kazekage the guard mentioned were the same.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:06 pm

I eyed this man cautiously. "Dein Vinter..." I said deep in thought. "I don't recall a Kazekage by the name of Cloud." I then began walking toward the Manor before I had a thought. "Mister Vinter, would you accompany me for tea?" I asked calmly. When we approached the door to the manor my guards gave Dein a hefty glare which I returned to them and they took a step back out of fright.
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Dein looked at Gaara dumbfounded then followed him. When Gaara began to walk up the steps to the Kazekage manor, his thoughts were confirmed, This Gaara was the Kazekage of the Sand Village, that device that Cloud's Scientists were dealing with had for some reason sent him to this strange time or place in which Cloud is not the Kazekage as a matter of fact, she doesn't exist at all. As they walked through the manor he saw that it wasn't at all like the one he was used to. He looked out one of the windows that would normally overlook the park that lady Cloud had placed to relax the children of the Sand Village and found nothing but sand.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I couldn't help but smile at this guy. He was like a confused little child that couldn't find his mother in his own home. I couldn't blame him, he confused me as much as he seems to be. "Please, this way, we'll sit in my office." I said as I led him through the manor to my office. After I poured tea for my guest I sat down at the table. "So, who are you really?" I asked still unsure of this man who claims that he was a kazekage's apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Dein sat down at the table. He now knew what was going on and explained everything to Gaara all while stuttering again due to the feeling that he was sounding insane. He actually had a feeling he'd like this Gaara guy, and because his alligence belonged to the sand village itself, he would defend Gaara with his life until he is able to return to Cloud, Soren, and all the rest of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 pm

I leaned back in my chair and allowed all the information to sink into my mind. "It seems you are at a loss... I haven't searched for such technology, I am uncertain how to get you back." I said standing up. "I will however allow you to stay in my manor, seeing as it is a place you already know well." I said, still unsure weather he is telling me the truth or if he was planning to latch a kunai in my back as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Points. : 4915

Ninja Info Card
Strongest Weapon Avalible: Bashosen
Strongest Ability: Reaper death seal
Ninja Rank (NR): Ninja Acadamy student

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

as i walk into the village hidden in sand i started walking towards gaara's manor when i got there i jumped up to a open window ''hey Gaara'' i say as stand up and then notice another person ''whose this'' i ask with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Dein looked at this strange new person, and pulled out his frost katana out of it's sheath and pointed it at his face before he had realized that the man had addressed Gaara. "I am sorry, I am used to people trying to attack the Kazekage. That was reflex." He explained to this obvious friend of Gaara's. "My name is Dein Vinter, I am the apprentice to the Kazekage..." He said before looking at Gaara then back to the new appearence. "Just not this one." He said with a friendly smile that he had learned to do from Lady Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 am

i just smiled as Dein introduced himself "you have good reflexes" i say and then realize he had said he was the apprentice of a kazekage "what do you mean by apprentice" i asked with mild curiosity
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

Dein sighed. This was getting troublesome telling everyone his story of how he got here. "I am one of the apprentices to Kazekage Cloud. I am from another dimension. My Kazekage asked me to test a device that our scientists were working on and found myself here." He explained as he scanned this new person standing before him.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 pm

"interesting, and how do you intend on leaving our dimension" i ask with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Dein was asking himself the same question as this man and began to pace the room deep in thought. "I'll just do as I had done before I came here. I'll train and protect Suna... Er, the Hidden Sand Village." He said after a while of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:19 pm

i smiled as i heard him say train and i finally take notice of the katana "you know how to use that" i ask as i point towards Deins katana
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:27 am

Dein began to laugh as if the new ninja made a joke. "I've been practicing with the ANBU captain who happens to be the Kazekage's lover. He's the best swordsman in the village and I've nearly beat him a couple of times." He said with a confident smile. "Would you like to try me?" He asked drowning out the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Kazekage
Kazekage
Gaara

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:17 am

I began to chuckle as Sage, the man I had been friends with for a while, and Dein, the man I had just became friends with after he'd fallen in my lap, began to become quick friends. "Well, if you two wouldn't mind going to the training room to have your little fight, I've got business to attend to." I said as I sat at my desk. "And Dein..." I said looking over at the new citizen of my village. "I thank you for protecting my village as long as you are stuck here. I do hope you find your way back, but you are welcome as long as you're here." I said as I began to do my paper work.
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:21 am

Dein looked over at Gaara with a confused look on his face. "uh. t-thank you master Gaara." he said before he realized he was reverting back to the way he was before Lady Cloud took him in. "Well, shall we?" he asked the other ninja who didn't tell him his name, not even mentioning what his blade can do. He decided he wanted this man to find out the hard way what kind of thing this blade can do.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 am

"alright, oh and my friends call me sage" i say with a smile as i start walking towards the taining room
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 am

"Very Well then Sage... Allow me to show you the skill that Cepeda had helped me develop." Dein said as they entered the training room. "The rules are only weapons, that's all, and try not to kill me, I'll do the same." He said with a confident smile as removed the blue blade from it's white sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 am

"so can we use the ability of our blades as well" i ask sense it apperead dien was setting the rules of the match
Back to top Go down
Dein Vinter
Anbu
Dein Vinter

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Dein smiled broadly. "Of course." He said placing both hands on the hilt of his blade. "It's impossible for me not to use my blade's ablilities." He said bracing himself for battle. "Now then... let's begin." He said dashing toward Sage with a backspin slash that caused steam to appear off the blade.
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Lone Assassin
Sage of Six Paths

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm

"impressive" i say as i easily jump back and out of the way of Deins attack and i take my sword off my back and quikly launch a barrage of lunges aiming for Deins head and chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Ice Ninja   Mysterious Ice Ninja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Ice Ninja
Page 1 of 1